Lenawee Living Expo
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018
4:00 - 7:00 pm
Adrian Mall Center Court
1357 S. Main St., Adrian
Make plans now to exhibit in the newly formatted Lenawee Living Expo, Tuesday, September 11, 2018 from 4 to 7 pm at the Adrian Mall, a day of exhibits, hands-on activities, demonstrations, and fun! This event is being developed to make area seniors and their caregivers aware of the wide array of resources, activities, businesses and programs available to them across Lenawee County.
Representatives from area businesses will be on hand for demonstrations, learning exhibits, and information. We will be dividing the Mall into vendor areas. Once again this year, there will be NO COST for general admission to the event!
Alexis Gardens Independent Retirement Living
Cambrian Senior Living
ComForCare Home Care
First Federal Bank
Goedert Real Estate
Habitat for Humanity of Lenawee Co.
Henry Ford Allegiance Family Medicine – Onsted
Independent Mary Kay Representatives
Lenawee Department of Aging
Lenawee Intergenerational Learning Academy
Lenawee Medical Care Facility
Michael Diment, MD
Paramount Health Care
Pearle Vision/West Point Optical
Precision PC Repair
ProMedica Charlotte Stephenson Manor
ProMedica Home Health Care, Hospice And Palliative Care
Promedica Physicians Group
Region 2 Area Agency on Aging
Right At Home – In Home Care & Assistance
Riverview Terrace Apartments
Social Security Administration
State Representative Bronna Kahle
State Senator Dale Zorn
Superior Hearing Solutions LLC
TLC Community Credit Union
United Way of Monroe/Lenawee Counties
Featured Presentations from 4:30 – 6:30 pm:
5 Wishes: Who will speak for you when you no longer can?
Hidden Benefits of Volunteering
Jewelry Tips from an Expert's Perspective
Vendors: Register online below before Aug. 31st
Vendor Benefits for $45 booth:
- Visible display area on Mall Court.
- WLEN Live Remote during event.
- Face-to-Face engagement with potential customers.
- Showcase how you improve the lifestyle of local residents and their caregivers.
- Provide activities and information to seniors, Veterans, disabled, in-home care patients, their family support members and caregivers.
- Network with other vendors.
- County-wide promotion of the event and mini-marketing package you can use to promote your involvement