Lenawee Living Expo
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018
4:00 - 7:00 pm
Adrian Mall Center Court
1357 S. Main St., Adrian
Make plans now to exhibit in the newly formatted Lenawee Living Expo, Tuesday, September 11, 2018 from 4 to 7 pm at the Adrian Mall, a day of exhibits, hands-on activities, demonstrations, and fun! This event is being developed to make area seniors and their caregivers aware of the wide array of resources, activities, businesses and programs available to them across Lenawee County.
Representatives from area businesses will be on hand for demonstrations, learning exhibits, and information. We will be dividing the Mall into vendor areas. Once again this year, there will be NO COST for general admission to the event!
Featured Presentations from 4:30 – 6:30 pm:
5 Wishes: Who will speak for you when you no longer can?
Hidden Benefits of Volunteering
Jewelry Tips from an Expert's Perspective
Vendors: Register online below before Aug. 31st
Vendor Benefits for $45 booth:
- Visible display area on Mall Court.
- WLEN Live Remote during event.
- Face-to-Face engagement with potential customers.
- Showcase how you improve the lifestyle of local residents and their caregivers.
- Provide activities and information to seniors, Veterans, disabled, in-home care patients, their family support members and caregivers.
- Network with other vendors.
- County-wide promotion of the event and mini-marketing package you can use to promote your involvement