We provide our buyers $25,000 in short term warranty coverage when you have your home inspected by JPI Inspections. As always, we give our heroes (Active military, Veterans, Fire and police, and EMS) 10% off of their Home Inspection. Give us 5% of your trust and we’ll earn the other 95%.