Who Are Chamber Ambassadors?
Ambassadors are highly visible, prestigious volunteers who serve as the Chamber’s primary liaison to new Chamber members. Considered the goodwill arm of the Chamber, the Ambassador committee plays an essential role in member communication and retention, and each Ambassador is charged with conveying member needs, questions and concerns to Chamber staff, keeping our Chamber in line with our members’ desires.
Upon their appointment, each Ambassador makes a commitment to build lasting relationships with the Chamber membership, particularly new members, in order to build a loyal, committed membership base that will continue to support, participate in and invest in the Chamber.
About The Program and Commitment
Ambassadors actively promote membership in the Chamber, facilitate networking among members and encourage meaningful participation and involvement in Chamber programs in order to enhance the membership benefits received by each member, strengthen member commitment and increase long-term member retention. The Ambassador program is coordinated by the Ambassador Chair and assisted by Chamber staff.
Ambassadors will each receive monthly new member assignments, and Ambassadors can expect to spend 1-3 hours per month on their Ambassador duties. Ambassadors are expected to attend at least one monthly Ambassador meeting per quarter, a minimum of four per year. The Ambassador Committee meeting time and date will be determined at the organizational meeting.
- Accept new member assignments and conduct new member interviews (quality contacts), reporting relevant information from these interviews to Chamber staff at a monthly Ambassador meeting.
- Attend Chamber events to greet and build relationships with new members, as well as to facilitate introductions and foster direct connections for new members.
- Facilitate group discussions at quarterly Chamber Orientations
- Attend member ribbon cuttings, grand openings and ground breakings.
- Maintain monthly contact via email or phone with new member assignments.
- Volunteer at Chamber functions.
Thank You to our Loyal Chamber Ambassador Volunteers!
Send Out Cards
Adrian Area Chamber of Commerce
Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Independent Brand Partner Nerium International
Video Productions of Lenawee
Top to Bottom Cleaning
Edward Jones – Financial Advisor
Gurdjian Insurance Group Inc.
D & P Communications
Next Step Creative Image Solutions
Mary Alice Thompson
Heart Wood Place
Goedert Real Estate